Friday, June 17, 2011

Not Dead Yet...


Stepping out of character for just a minute (which is to say, all Nerd Farm gags aside)…


It’s been kind of quiet around the Dork Forty of late, but don’t think that’s because I’ve lost interest, or have run out of things to say about the funnybook business. Nothing could be further from the truth. I’ve just been preoccupied with other interests of late: music, movies, role-playing games, books with words in them… As I’ve always said, and seldom shown around here, I’m an all-purpose dork, and other things have captured my attention. But I hope to get things back on track around here soon. I’ve been following comics all through this little blogging vacation, and have lots to talk about. Later today, in fact, I should be weighing in with a look at the upcoming DC reboot...

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure I've contributed to this capturing of attention, and for that I apologize to the blogging community. :)

    ReplyDelete